Join the Institute to take an active role in the Business Agility community.
Connect, both online and in person with some of the most influential Business Agility practitioners, as well as talented thought leaders who apply business agility in diverse operations.
Begin your application to beCome an Individual Member today:
- Video Library: Access the full backlog of videos and material from every conference and webinar; anytime, anywhere.
- Access the BAI Library: Improve your effectiveness with suggestions, best practices and advice. The Business Agility Institute Library provides clear thought leadership and guidance to the community.
- Read industry case studies and references: Learn from other leading agile organizations across many industries and functions. Take advantage of knowledge sharing and mentoring opportunities by sharing your stories with the community.
- Join us at the Global Business Agility Conference: Join fellow Business Agility practitioners and leaders from organizations around the world. Hear the “art of the possible” from some of the best speakers and learn from your peers as you explore and practice the many facets of Business Agility.
- Join us at the Regional Business Agility Conferences: Meet with your local Business Agility community at regional Business Agility conferences around the world (ticket purchase required).
- Gain deep insights with Business Agility Seminars: Learn more about specific Business Agility topics in detail. Organize private seminars on topics relevant to your organization; e.g. agile procurement, agile HR, or business agility in government.
- Join Regular Online Symposiums: Improve your business agility by learning from from leading industry experts throughout the year.
- Network with Fellow Business Agilists: Join the institute to take an active role in the Business Agility community. Connect, both online and in person, with some of the most influential Business Agility practitioners, as well as talented thought leaders who apply agility in diverse operations.
- Vote on the Business Agility Institute’s Councils: Membership confers nomination and voting rights to the Business Agility Industry Council and Business Council (to be established late 2018).
- Subscribe to the Journal of Business Agility: The latest news and views on the issues that matter. Based on the first-hand challenges of our members, and supported by solid research, the Journal of Business Agility provides members with all the insights and information needed along their Business Agility journey.
Membership term is for one year and is conferred through a small annual contribution of $95* and demonstrated participation in the community.
This may come in the form of:
- Relevant business agility certifications or education (e.g. ICAgile Business Agility Foundation, Enterprise Scrum, CAL), or
- 2 years Business Agility experience or working in an agile organization, or
- 40 hours giveback to the community (e.g. case studies or reference material), or
- Attendance at the global Business Agility Conference or regional event, or
- Employment at a Corporate Member Organization, or
- Contributing case studies or reference stories to the Business Agility Body of Knowledge
*Applicants who have attended the previous or upcoming business agility conference will have their financial contribution waived.