Join a local BAM (Business Agility Meetup)
Communities are the heart of the Business Agility Institute. Within the global community, regional Business Agility Meetup’s (BAMs) cater to the specific needs of our members.
BAMs are regional groups (generally by city), organised by local business agilists to support the local community. BAMs would generally run small outreach events such as the meet-ups, executive breakfasts or evening seminars to drive education in the topic and help organisations on their transformations.
In the last 4 weeks, we’ve launched nearly 15 BAMs in cities around the world.
Want to start a BAM or Alliance
If you’re interested in setting on a local BAM – have a read of our guidance document. Once you have your 4 fellow organisers, a clear understanding of your audience, and outreach approaches, it’s as simple as completing the BAM application form.
Contact us if you have any questions.
- BABA | Big Apple Business Agility (New York City): Join us in this unique event as we build a community to discuss and resolve these questions
- Business Agility Atlanta (Atlanta): Quarterly meetups offering free presentations and mini summits in the local tech community
- Business Agility Sacramento (Sacramento): This meet up will bring business agility awareness in Sacramento Agile Leadership Network, a group of around 170 professionals (mostly State Govt leaders)
- DC Metro Business Agility (Washington DC): Dinner and speaker presentations and lean coffee
- RTP BAM (Research Triangle Park, North Carolina): Business Owners, Leaders in the community, Agilists in RTP Area
- Business Agility Forum (Brazil): Una comunidad de empresas, líderes, ejecutivos, practicantes y demás profesionales relacionados o interesados a la agilidad empresarial en la región.
- Business Agility Bangalore (Bangalore): Industry practitioners and agile transformation leaders. Those people who are leading their organisations business agility agenda
- Business Agility – Chennai BAM (Chennai): The Purpose or Mission Statement of the Chennai Chapter of Business Agility Community would be “Connect, Share and Learn”
- Pune Business Agility Meetup (Pune): Monthly half day meetups with one to two talks, lean coffee / open space conducted in diffrent organisations
- Tricity Business Agility (Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula): Monthly face-to-face events: lean coffees, fish bowl, workshops, presentations, industry leader’s interaction
- Trivandrum BAM (Trivandrum, Kerala): We envision in bringing people together and giving them a platform to work together and mutually benefit from this forums.
Asia & Australia
- Business Agility Melbourne (Melbourne): Our goal is to increase awareness about better ways of working that enable business to thrive in 21st century volatile environment and equip our members with the tools they need to achieve that
- Business Agility Indonesia (Jakarta): The work of the Business Agility Indonesia community supported by Business Agility Institute and Agile Indonesia Community reflects the real-world challenges and issues of our community members.