Do you want to share your expertise?
Our work would be impossible without a passionate volunteer base. If you would like to contribute to the mission of the Business Agility Institute, sign-up below. In general, volunteering ranges from;
- participating in research (surveys and interviews)
- conducting research (as part of a team)
- contributing case studies and stories to the business agility library
- writing reference guides and supporting material on business agility transformations and operations
- writing book reviews
- leading local business agility meetups
- forming and being on the board of a not-for-profit chapter of the business agility institute
- scrum mastering any of the above
- signal boosting, building awareness, and helping promote business agility
Topics can range from organizational design, leadership & management, agile HR and finance practices, agile sales & marketing, and more.
Does anything here pique your interest?