Agile HR & People Operations
Fabiola Eyholzer is the CEO of Just Leading Solutions, a New York based consultancy for Lean and Agile People Operations – the 21st century HR approach. She helps enterprises to accelerate their agile transformation by focusing on their crucial asset: their people.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why Human Resource Management should be called People Operations
- How the function of HR changes in enterprises in Agile Transformation
- What is the new currency for competitiveness in organizations
- The disconnect between mission statements and core values, and reality
- Theory X and Theory Y: Micro-management vs Intrinsic motivation
- What is “The Douglas Effect” and why you should get away from it
- The percentage of people dissatisfied at work and the cost to economy
- How organizations can get to 9% higher shareholder value
- Amount of people who would take a new manager over a salary increase
- How Agile ways of working don’t differentiate between work and learning
- How our perception of career is changing
- When you should help an employee move on to another organization
- Best way for HR teams to quickly adopt Agile practices into their work
- The Agile Manifesto for HR www.agilehr.org
Leslie Morse hosts at the SAFe Summit in San Antonio, Texas.
To receive real-time updates:
Podcast library: www.agileamped.com
Go Further with the Business Agility HR Guild
Join the Business Agility Institute’s HR Guild to discover the best research on Agile HR, meet and learn from your industry peers, and connect with global experts across the community.
The HR Guild is a network of HR professionals who are facing challenges in their organizations brought on by rapid change; who have been tasked with guiding an Agile transformation; or simply those who are interested in learning more about HR through the lens of business agility. Each week, you will receive an email with a reading, video, or other learning resource designed to guide you through common challenges or introduce a new approach or method within the business agility spectrum. From there, you can choose your level of engagement through a number of channels designed to provide a forum for discussion and community.