They are agile, innovative and dynamic – perfectly designed to thrive in today’s unpredictable markets. Our mission is to advocate for, connect, educate, and inspire people within these organizations, encouraging them to create an environment of shared knowledge and trust that will usher organizations around the world into the future of business.
Business Agility Institute (BAI) members develop their skills as Business Agility professionals and build capabilities within their organization. BAI connects leaders across industries and regions to share their experiences and insights with each other in order to navigate the complex and emerging domain that is business agility.
About the Conferences
The Business Agility Conferences bring together the greatest practitioners of business agility to share their experiences and discuss the many innovative ways their organizations have explored new ways of working. BAI invites great storytellers with authentic stories to create intense 2-day events that cover everything from agile outside IT and product innovation to organizational design and next-gen leadership. The demand is clear.
Our goals are to:
- Share insightful and authentic talks and workshops on business agility
- Bring the local and international business agility community together in a friendly, educational and fun environment
- Increase the density of connections among people within the community
- Exchange and explore ideas between professionals
BAI’s conference format is unique. Instead of separate tracks, all participants share a single room. Each day is broken into three (2.5 hour) sessions:
- the Executive Panel (for senior leaders to tell their stories about organization transformation);
- the Thought-Leader Panel (for academics and professionals to share the latest industry stories); and
- the Practitioner Panel (for agility professionals at all levels to share stories from the trenches).
Each session will consist of three, 20-minute, “art of the possible” stories, a short Q/A with all the speakers and a domain “deep dive” with your peers.
About the Alliances and BAMs
Communities are the heart of the Business Agility Institute. Within the global community, regional Business Agility Meetup’s (BAMs) and functional/industry Alliances cater to the specific needs of our members.
BAMs are regional groups (generally by city), organised by local business agilists to support the local community. BAMs would generally run small outreach events such as the meet-ups, executive breakfasts or evening seminars to drive education in the topic and help organisations on their transformations.
Alliances are functional or industry groups which are global in nature. Alliances run symposiums and conferences dedicated to their community. They are also responsible for the relevant section of the Business Agility Library.